10,000 new jobs
Join us on the front lines of healthcare.
In the past few months, over 40 million American’s have lost their jobs. We want to help.
After successfully launching a job creation plan in the UK with our healthcare company, Cera, and the Ministry of Health - we are now bringing this effort Stateside.
We’re helping 10,000 people begin a new career in home care. Apply now to begin your training and earn your qualification as a Home Health Aide (HHA) - your first step in a new, fulfilling career.
How it works
- Start your application below to kick off your new career
- You receive an email inviting you to start your training -- up to 60 hours of digital courses and 16 hours of in-person training with a qualified nurse instructor
- Our local agency partners will work with you to complete your in-person training and background checks, after which you’ll be placed in your first job!
- Our partners at Care.com will also grant you access to additional employment opportunities via their platform
- Congratulations on your new career! This is the first milestone on your path towards earning your LPN and RN degrees.
what is the job like?
- Professional caregivers provide the support necessary for our older adults to remain secure, independent and happy while living at home.
- Care is tailored to the unique needs of each client and includes everyday tasks such as meals & errands, transportation, personal care, and mobility assistance.
- Caregivers can have the ultimate discretion on job types they want to apply to, schedules they want to entertain, and hours they want to work.
Dont Just Take It From Us
Finding homecare has been a game changer for me! I have the flexibility to set my own schedule and I finally feel like I'm doing something that matters. The effort and energy I bring everyday helps my clients have a better, safer life.
One of the most rewarding parts of being a caregiver is that you're making real connections with real people. The level of trust I have with the people I care for feels almost like family.
I feel lucky right now that I'm in a career where my skills are needed and there's lots of room to grow. I'm always learning and improving and I know that I can work towards becoming a supervisor or getting a higher certification if I want to.